Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
What you’ll be doing…
Our Customer Experience Leads are responsible for overseeing our high performing Retail Service teams. Scotiabank is a place where we put our customers first, and our priority is to help them achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven individual who will lead and support our Customer Experience Associates, while championing Scotiabank’s core values and culture.
Is this role right for you? In this role you will:
• Lead and manage your team of Customer Experience Associates and Senior Customer Experience Associates
• Build strong customer relationships and deliver excellent customer service
• Acts as the Officer in Charge (OIC) for the branch as required, managing any emergencies, customer escalations, etc.
• Contributing to the overall success of the branch by identifying opportunities to enhance the customer experience
• Act as a change management lead by assisting with the implementation of new policies and procedures
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? We’d love to work with you if you have:
• Excellent leadership skills, able to coach and develop your team
• Strong customer service skills
• Previous experience managing a team of employees (including coaching, leading, and scheduling the team) is a strong asset
• Excellent communication skills
• Availability to work a flexible schedule
• Previous banking experience is a strong asset
• Strong technical skills, able to promote and demonstrate the use of digital/self-service banking options
What’s in it for you?
• The opportunity to join a forward-thinking organization where you are surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers.
• A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development
• An organization committed to making a difference in our communities– for you and our customers.
• You can expect to be recognized and rewarded for high-performance. You’ll be supported by leadership through meaningful development conversations that enable faster advancement and internal training to support your growth and development.
• A competitive compensation and benefits package.