Inspirational, innovative and entrepreneurial - this is how we describe our empowered teams. Combine your passion with purpose and join a culture that is thriving in the face of change.
Make an impact with our Human Capital team as a Coordinator, Learning & Development. This diverse team of professionals provides exceptional people-focused support, fosters a unique value-based culture, and ensures MNP continues to stand out as an employer of choice.
MNP is proudly Canadian. Providing business strategies and solutions, we are a leading national accounting, tax and business advisory firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our talented team members transcend obstacles into opportunities and are successfully transforming mid-market business practices.
- Provide overall support relative to Learning & Development plans and needs’ assessments within Vancouver for Technical and Non-Technical training.
- Coordinate the facilitation of learning and development programs including on-site logistics, equipment, catering, registration, and course materials.
- Collaborate with the National Learning and Development and Regional Human Capital teams to support short-term and long-term strategic direction.
- Responsible in being the key SME for MNP University and hosting quarterly training sessions.
- Support Regional Assurance Partners with monthly compliance and completion reporting and other tasks, as necessary.
- Attend relevant workshops, seminars and conferences and apply learning to the workplace.
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes.
Skills and Experience
- Post secondary education in administration, learning and development, or human resources is an asset.
- 2 to 3 years of Administration experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and administer events.
- Excellent written business communication, with very strong detail orientation and organizational skills required.
- Ability to work at a fast pace to manage multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Excels independently and as part of a team.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Professional services industry experience is considered an asset.